donderdag 24 juli 2014

Woehoee a sewingmachine

I always wanted a sewingmachine, and now i have got one!!'
It's so cute!
I have never sew in my life before so do not judge :-O.

My first small bag and a shopping bag as try out!!

Here is my sewingmachine, what a cutie right?


I have already bought some fabric (expensive fabric), but I was not brave enough to use it now! quickly drop by a budget store to get some fabric to practice on. See below.


Now I have practiced on me sewing machine. For the first time ever sewing!

Now for the second time!

I have sewn all the loose pieces together.

Inside of the bag.


Outside of the bag





I was happy with the end results but it can be better!
I will continue to just try!

Please leave some comments or tips behind!

Greetings,
Louise 








Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten